- a person that has trust or confidence (in) as being true, real, good, etc.
- a person that has religious faith
- a person thas supposes or thinks
- a person who has determination
- a person with the will, courage, determination, ability, or disposition to fight, struggle, resist, etc.
- a person who fights, struggles, resists, etc.
- a person who continues to function or prosper in spite of opposition, hardship, or setbacks.
- somebody who remains alive despite being exposed to life-threatening danger
- somebody who shows a great will to live or a great determination to overcome difficulties and carry on
The Warrior at Heart embodies the spiritual, as well as the physical aspects of compassion, virtue, mindfulness, concentration and wisdom. Above all, the Warrior at Heart is a believer, fighter, survivor.